- Logistics Staff/ロジスティクススタッフ - 631983
A global food provider
- 東京都 23区
A multinational specialty food producer is searching for a customer service and logistics professional. As a member of Logistics Staff, you will process orders for a growing international organization, ensuring that shipments proceed smoothly.
- Process order-entries, ensuring that they are accurate; issue timely invoices and actively correspond with customers regarding delivery/service status in Japan
- Prepare shipment documents and liaise with forwarders to ensure that the delivery of outgoing shipments is performed in a timely manner
- Liaise with internal departments as and when urgent orders are required; provide post-delivery support to overseas customers in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Ensure operational logistics procedures are observed and complied with
- Perform data entry and data creation as well as data mining including base KPI data
- 3-5 years' CS experience
- Good customer relationship, logistics and inventory understanding
- Experience handling food grade products will be an added advantage
- Good command of spoken and written Japanese; English is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to interface with all levels of customers and suppliers
An international provider of food and beverage projects, this company distributes speciality ingredients across the world. Continuing to expand its product portfolio and international presence, this company is set to find further success in its market.
食品, 食品科学, ロジスティクス, 物流, インベントリー, 在庫管理, カスタマーケア