- General Counsel/ジェネラルカウンシル - 631970
A global insurance company
- 東京都 23区
2500万円 ~ 3000万円
Outstanding career opportunity! A distinguished insurance company is currently seeking an individual with proven general counselling experience in a business environment to join them in a General Counsel role. Using your excellent judgement and analytical skills, you will be responsible for negotiating, writing, reviewing, summarizing, researching, and executing a wide range of agreements for the company.
- Negotiate and write marketing, license, real estate, and confidentiality agreements
- Serve as ICO (internal control officer) and perform verification activities in accordance with plans, reporting verification activity and following up with action plans
- Manage the company's governance issues as a corporate secretary
- Promote and support company initiatives from a legal perspective based on in-depth understanding of regulations affecting the financial industry
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect the company and its affiliates
- Perform pre-litigation work to minimize risks and maximize legal rights
- Provide training to the company and its affiliates
- Proven general counselling experience in a business environment
- Overall broad legal knowledge (corporate law, litigation, labor law, etc.
- In-depth understanding of how legal issues affect organizations
- The ability to develop legal strategy and objectives
- Excellent judgement and analytical skills
- A solid command of English and Japanese
- A Japanese or U.S. qualified lawyer is a plus
- Work experience in the financial sector is a plus
A world-renowned insurance company that has built a lasting presence, with millions of customers in over 50 countries and broad international exposure. From property and casualty insurance to asset management, the firm provides a diverse portfolio of services and products and continues to be a leading global enterprise.
弁護士, リーガル, アドバイザリー, コンサルタント, コンサルティング, パラリーガル, コンプライアンス, 金融, 保険