- Data Analyst/データアナリスト - 631322
An international business services company
- 東京都 23区
An international business services company is searching for a skilled data professional to take up the position of Data Analyst. In this role, the successful candidate will assist with the implementation of a variety of systems and analyse the impact of changes to the business.
- Participate in the implementation of treasury related systems with a focus on liquidity and portfolio management
- Assess upstream and downstream impacts of system changes and determine new options for these systems
- Participate in and direct development activities and schedules, technical architectures and hands on coding
- Interface with stakeholders in treasury and settlements, both domestically and internationally on business requirements and document them on a timely basis
- Plan and manage the testing of system implementations by acting as an accountable owner for the creation and management of test cases; represent the team for test cycle reviews such as for SIT/E2E/UAT while serving as a point for user communication
- Significant development background with experience in general purpose programming languages including Java in multiple OS environments (Unix/Linux/MS)
- Experience working in system integration for security systems, primarily in the middle/back office
- Experience dealing with securities trading environment products such as equities, fixed income and derivatives
- Fluent English; fluent Japanese is desirable
A multicultural organization that offers a variety of solutions for businesses, this company services a variety of high class clients from a variety of industries, both private and public. Operating in over 40 countries, this company is one of the world's leading providers of consulting, outsourcing and technology services.
分析、アナリスト、IT, ファイナンス, プログラミング