- BI Engineer/BIエンジニア - 631321
A multinational video game developer
- 東京都 23区
An international video game development company is currently searching for an experienced bilingual business intelligence professional with previous history in the video game industry to join them as a BI Engineer. In this role, the successful candidate will provide analysis based on business requirements and support industry intelligence initiatives.
- Design, draft and produce reporting and analysis based on specific business requirements, using data from game servers, web analytics tools, research surveys and financial databases
- Provide analytical support for game design, development, testing and operations including player journey and engagement, gameplay balance, player retention and monetization
- Develop and maintain APAC industry intelligence; size and project data
- Provide analytics support and thought leadership in technical and industry analytics, including working with focus group services, market research firms, market studies and competitive assessments
- Support technical and financial analysis including funnel analysis, media campaign performance and KPI forecasting
- 2-3 years' experience in industry analysis, focused on APAC gaming
- Specific proficiency and experience in the areas of player, markets, industry and gameplay analysis for APAC
- Familiarity and knowledge of business strategy, planning and analysis (SWOT, opportunity forecast, PESTEL, competitive assessments)
- Ability to communicate clearly concisely, both verbally and in writing in both English and Japanese
A multinational video game developer and publisher, this company has quickly risen to become a leader in the industry after finding success with a wildly popular online game. Now rapidly expanding across the world, this organization provides an exciting, dynamic atmosphere.
メディア, マーケティング, 分析, アナリスト