Data Analyst to contribute to the growth of the merchandizing business group is sought by the Business Intelligence and Planning Team, at a global tech related company here in Tokyo.
Data Analyst will support Product/Marketing Managers by building tracking of project performance and performing analysis to help making business decisions.
The ideal candidate possesses solid analytical and communication skills and strong Excel/SQL skills.
- Work with Product/Program Managers from multiple areas and deliver analysis to identify opportunities and risks
- Build and track performance metrics
- Perform dive-deep analysis of under-performing/over-performing metrics and present the findings of the analysis comprehensively
- Extract data required for analysis from multiple Internal Data Warehouses and Web Analytics Tools.
- Optimize ETL jobs to improve operational efficiency.
- Lead discussions on global standardization of business metrics and their definitions. This may involve making proposals on data structure model.
- Work as a SME and raise the business analytic standards
You are also capable of:
- Translate large amount of data into useful information to create actionable priorities
- Understand the entire business to perform meaningful analysis
- Interact with stakeholders from multiple projects