Roles & Responsibilities:
· Develop, manage and provide sales revenue and customer adoption reporting capabilities/systems to field personnel, sales management that support a global, multi-channel sales organization with actionable analytics.
· Design and develop insightful dashboards, reports and metrics using SFDC, BI (Business Intelligence) and Excel.
· Developing the name card database project working with Sales and Marketing teams.
· Improving the effectiveness of the database tools and services
· Making sure the information is protected and backed-up
· Improving the technology used
· Building new databases
· Monitoring data entry procedures and Troubleshooting
· Highly responsible, precise, accurate and careful when processing large amounts of data.
· Experience in working with SFDC (Sales Force Dot Com) , Business Intelligence tool (such as Oracle BI)
· Experience in performing SQL and understanding DWH structure
· MS Office must be proficient in MS Excel (Macro's, Pivot Tables, Graphs and highly technical functions such as GETPIVOTDATA, INDIRECT etc..) and MS Access (Database structuring and query)
· Strong Analytical Skills and ability to articulate objectives and data needed to support them
· Ability to interface JP and global teams to manage change
· 5 years of significant experience in Sales Support role in Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Management, or other related field
· Ability to handle and prioritize multiple assignments, strong process orientation and proven organizational and time management skills
· Ability to interface JP and global teams to manage sales operations and planning
CDS is a leader in executive search and recruiting services in Japan. We are a close and trusted partner of multinational corporations and start-up companies on search assignments for board members, country managers, and senior to mid-level management roles. CDS is part of RGF – the global arm of Recruit, Japan’s largest recruiting group – giving us wider client coverage and greater candidate access throughout Asia.
CDS was founded in Japan in 1998 and is headquartered in Tokyo. Our operations include a branch office in Osaka and a strong partnership network across Asia.
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/cds.kk
CDS ホームぺージ: http://cds-consulting.com