- Project Manager - 629884
- 東京都 23区
PME Project management execution is the project delivery department within the Wholesale bank IT Infrastructure department. We cover Infrastructure based projects like- new office space fit outs, annual building power downs, Windows 7 roll out, office relocations, network upgrades, Server relocations, user migration from Retail systems to Wholesale.
As the leading securities and investment banking company in Japan, my client provides individual investors and corporate clients with a broad range of services, including investment advisory services and securities underwriting.
- Leading and managing any project or sub project streams of work as required.
- Ensuring the scope of the project and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- An agreed and if appropriate cross functionally coordinated scope, plan, budget is built, maintained & tracked.
- Resource requirements are identified and are allocated to tasks.
- Document and track the progress of risks and issues through the banks global tool PPM
- Ensure appropriate and documented testing is done.
- Produce minutes, stating key points, record and track actions for all meetings
- Provide reporting information as and when requested to the PMO.
- Appropriate and prompt escalation of issues
- Maintain and provide appropriate accounting information on budget and purchases.
- Establish and attend program co ordination and review meetings.
- Establish lines of communication with the business and other key functions as appropriate.
- Promptly and professionally update Nomura's project tracking tool - PPM.
- Competitive salary package
- Candidates who have passion to develop an international career would also be presented with numerous oversea opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Andreea] [Bert] on [telephone number].
- Prefer experience working as an Infrastructure Project Manager, ideally for an Investment Bank
- Ideally the candidates will have reasonable technical skills, either Network or Windows.
- Ability to manage projects both within an IT silo/function e.g. Networks or cross functional.
My client provides individual investors and corporate clients with a broad range of services.