Top Global Company
- Review and develop the standard policies and procedures to ensure business activities are in line with the Company Conduct.
- Lead and coordinate with statutory auditors, in risk identification, assessment and mitigation and update on company control environment.
- Lead and coordinate division, sales branch audit, J-SOX etc including reporting.
- Support management to strengthen effective business and financial controls and risk management.
- Timely follow up audit action items until closure.
- Provide support to the leadership team to improve efficiency of operating processes and to strengthen financial control and operating procedure design and compliance
- Establish the Control platform, create control environment across the organization, promote control awareness and build up control sense of the organization.
- Drive and monitor the policies and procedures deployment and carry out the necessary training (internally and externally), keep track of the compliance.
- Maintain and update delegation of authority.
- Support Business Control and Process Manager on other adhoc controls related matters.
- Over 15 years of working experience with 10+ years of experience in business control and/ or auditing (both external but more importantly internal)
- Capable of working with Leadership Team, and other business leaders with a demonstrated ability to influence through logical argument, personal credibility and assertiveness.
- Effective at building working relationships outside of Finance - particularly at the cross-functional team level
- Able to work effectively with all levels and functions within the business
- Good communication and presentation skills - verbal and written in Japanese and English.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
- Disciplined, highly self-motivated and result-oriented; able to work independently and with own/cross functional teams to accomplish commitments.
- Working experience at global environment, with global team(s), and/or in mixed cultures
- Sound IT skills - particularly in flowcharting, spreadsheet, word processing and presentation packages.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skill, able to see the big picture.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule, and occasional travel.
- Able to develop and elevate the standard of processes and controls awareness.
Good to have:
- CPA / MBA / IIA
- Strong business acumen and commercial knowledge
- People Management
- Experience with Big 4 Accounting firm
- SAP skills
《The First Choice》
iWill Capital is a Human Capital Management firm established in 2010, known previously as iWill Partners Ltd. Over the years we have supported numerous multinational clients fill their key positions to help improve their business, and have supported bilingual job seekers enrich their careers predominantly in Tokyo and the greater Asia region.
We partner with our customers to define what top level service means to them, bringing true value and insight into ongoing market changes. We aim to be the first choice in our industry, delivering not only in depth consultation, but event changing results.