- PMO Analyst - 629805
- 東京都 23区
The PMO Analyst will be expected to work closely with the PMO team to support the delivery of programs by developing and delivering PMO tracking, reporting and analysis framework, and controls.
My client provides investment, financing and related services to individual, institutional and government customers on a global basis with an emphasis on securities businesses
- Creation and maintenance of project plans utilizing Microsoft Project
- Analysis of project / program dependencies
- Continuous amendment of plan as more details become available as projects moves through various phases
- Tracking of progress on project milestones, regular contact with tech managers and various teams
- Maintain issue tracking database
- Regular updates with senior leaders: highlight issues with project, or slippage on progress.
- Generate project artifacts as required: Timelines, resource utilization graphs, budget / spending charts, project delivery status 'heat maps', etc.
- Maintain and organize SharePoint site which contains all project artifacts
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunities for career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Andreea] [Bert] on [telephone number].
- IT Project management
- Very strong skills with Microsoft Office products including Visio
- Long experience with Microsoft Project
- Good oral communication
- Good team player
- Fluency in English and Japanese
Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries.