Infrastructure Network Support Engineer
- Infrastructure Network Support Engineer - 629248
ヘイズ スペシャリスト リクルートメント ジャパン 株式会社
大手企業 (300名を超える従業員数) - 外資系企業
- 東京都 23区
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
- Part of a global team that manages the design, implementation and support of co-location and market data networks. This includes client, exchange, and vendor connectivity in colo and from colo back to the company's campus networks. Main responsibility is the APAC environment with support ownership globally during APAC business hours.
- Collaborate with colleagues globally to drive innovation, automation, and standardisation of the network environment.
- Interface with first-level Netops support team for escalation and follow up on production issues (carrier follow up calls / emails, tickets with Cisco/Arista).
- Assess technical risks and apply temporary fix to stabilize problematic environments. Gather information during issues and follow up with permanent remediation. Communicate directly with business and application owners on such issues.
- Assess impact, triage, and escalate critical production colo issues that may occur during EMEA business hours for another region (critical issue that occurs during EMEA hours but the middle of the night in AMER for instance).
- Understand business and client applications flows and liaise with them on the delivery of projects / tasks to meet business requirements. Understand business / application dependencies on the network.
- Client onboarding
- Optimize performance and costs for Exchange, Market Data, and WAN connectivity.
- Linux and scripting skills a plus as we enhance network monitoring and automation capabilities for co-located networks globally.
- Proactive management of risk posture to ensure the company is in compliance with risk and regulatory requirements
- Fully support the roles and responsibilities associated with the Specialised Trading leadership team membership, including undertaking work outside of direct responsibility when required on behalf of the group-wide IT leadership team.
Your Skills and Qualifications will include
- Experience of support and/or design experience of enterprise networks in mission critical financial service environments. Expertise in large scale unicast and multicast LAN/WAN using OSPF, BGP, PIM-SM and IGMP v2/3.
- Experience in fault isolation, break fix for network, firewall and Exchange related issues. Establish, own and implement service improvement plan.
- Self-motivated with strong presentation and project management skills to interface directly with the business.
- Experience working with various exchanges in APAC (JPX, HSE) to establish and support network connectivity a plus.
- Scripting skills (Python, Ruby, shell scripting) a plus to enhance the automation/monitoring of the environment.
- Experience working with Fortigate and/or Checkpoint firewalls
- Strong working knowledge of Arista and Cisco switch design and administration.
- Strong working knowledge of various network management protocols and tools, including SNMP, TACACS, SYSLOG, OpenNMS, Wireshark, Netscout
- Optimize infrastructure latency continually in collaboration with the businesses and technology teams. Build strong relationships and liaise between HFT business stakeholders and internal support teams.
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at the company you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed.
If you are interested in it, please send your updated CV (Word Style) to email@example.com.
Top Tier Investment bank is seeking a AVP level Infra network support engineer.
The individual will work directly with business units, such as QPS, FX, and market data to design and implement network project to meet business needs. Our team will then provide second level global follow the sun support for the environment as well.