TITLE Sr. Financial Analyst, Small Appliances Japan
REPORTING TO Business Controller, Small Appliances, Japan
In a period in which the business has ambitious growth plans, this role is responsible for financial planning and analysis, and providing financial support and advice to help achieve business unit success.
- Develop budget and financial forecasts, working closely with management team.
- Cooperate with shared accounting service for accurate and timely monthly closing.
- Analyze the monthly result, working closely with shared accounting service.
- Prepare monthly management reports to regional finance team.
- Create and maintain tools/models to facilitate budget and forecast
- Monitor all spending lines in P&L.
- Join cross-functional projects and assist the team in the financial view point
- Liaising with colleagues in Singapore on all financial matters.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
Work experience in multi-national companies
Strong financial planning/analytical skill
Strong Excel skills
Expertise in building financial and decision support models
Good understanding and knowledge of data analysis and manipulation
Strong communications skills
English Communication (Writing, Reading)
Willingness to adapt to changing needs of the business
Ability to work in and with cross functional and international teams
Ability to work in team and independently
Ability to work both strategically and operationally
RGF HR Agent Japan provides bilingual professionals to multinational corporations. We are functional recruiters focusing on Finance & Accounting, Banking, Legal, HR & GA, Logistics, Telecoms, Sales & Marketing, and Technology.