This client is a manufacturer of energy drink. Different from other competitors, this company doesn't focus on its advertisement through TV, radio, and newspapers, but through support for bands, athletes, and riders etc.
The client regards the time we enjoy and share the real moment as most important.
The Operations Manager (East Asia) is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the Supply Chain functions within Japan and Korea, as well as other countries as to be assigned from time to time. To this end, the incumbent will, among other actions, ensure superior execution of supply plans and operations, operate within established budgets and continually evaluate Supply Chain performance and needs. The position of Operations Manager (East Asia) reports to the Regional Operations Director (Asia).
Essential Job Functions:
- Act as the primary point of contact for copackers and coordinate inbound and outbound movements of materials for them, both domestically and internationally.
- Manage all aspects of both internal and 3rd party warehouse operations and transportation service providers. Transportation, although predominantly FTL dry vans, also includes LTL, small package, and ocean freight.
- Conduct demand planning activities with internal sales & marketing teams as well as distributor partners.
- Coordinate with various internal functional teams to ensure timely and accurate information, reporting, and transaction processing.
- Ensure the Inventory Control functions maintain accurate reporting of inventory across all locations that store and/or consume finished goods, raw materials, and packaging.
- Monitor each location’s results against its individual KPI on a monthly and quarterly basis, with quarterly review follow-up letters to each location.
- Execute all new product introductions within specified territories.
- Implement Continuous Improvement Programs across the logistics functions to improve customer service and contain costs.
- Coordinate supply plans to fall in line with Company objectives, utilizing local supply chain personnel and functional leaders within our 3rd party operations.
- Travel as required—both day and overnight—via private and public transportation.
- Represent Company and the brands effectively to all constituencies, maintaining at all times a professional code of conduct in support of this.
- Execute special projects or assignments as directed by the Company.
- Ensure that Company operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices are followed in a timely and consistent manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Intelligence Global Search is the international recruitment arm of the Intelligence group. The group currently employs over 4,700 staff throughout Asia and has partnerships with over 20,000 companies making it the second largest permanent placement agency in Japan. We aim to leverage decades of business relationships and networking so as to provide clients and candidates with an unrivaled recruitment service.
We specialize in placing multilingual professionals into multinational firms within the following areas:
- Banking & Finance
- Executive Management
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Sales & Marketing
- Support & Administration
- Supply Chain