INDUSTRY 4.0 - WEB MEETS AUTOMATION!!!
Job Title: Sales Engineer
NOTE: After comprehensive Sales & Product Training at our office in Japan and Headquarters in Austria (Europe), you will become a part of our Sales Team in our locoal subsidiary in Yokohama, Japan.
As a Sales Engineer, knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Servo-Drive solutions, as well as strong product understanding, are keys to success in our Sales Team. Experience in this area, in addition to ambition and a willingness to LEARN, are therefore of the utmost importance to us.
The ideal candidate should have the following Skills and Education:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Automation / Drive Technology
* You can expect an intense training period at our HQ in Austria, during which you will be prepared extensively for this position.
* Great chance to gain valuable knowledge on the most current Automation processes, and help develop future cutting edge technologies for manufacturers, known as Industry 4.0
* Our business covers multiple business sectors and you will interact with a variety of industries
* Performance-oriented pay and a corresponding opportunity for individual development are guaranteed in our dynamically growing, privately owned company
* As a small and growing office in Japan, future management opportunities are very realisitic
* International business atmosphere and a REAL chance to utilize your English skills
* Business travel
The pioneering spirit of company founders Erwin Bernecker and Josef Rainer – and their vision of contributing something exceptional to the automation industry – sparked a fire that continues to shape our company to this day.
Keen foresight and entrepreneurial courage helped B&R rise quickly into the ranks of top global players in industrial automation. An intuitive sense of market dynamics and emerging trends has established us as a pioneer, leading the way with the most innovative technology on the market. Looking forward, we aim to further strengthen our position globally and continue our impressive record of sustained growth.