- General Manager/ジェネラルマネージャー - 628595
- 東京都 23区
1500万円 ~ 2000万円
A global sporting goods company is currently looking for an experienced professional to join its team as General Manager and, reporting to the Line Manager, lead and contribute to efforts to establish and achieve business objectives, manage staff, and develop business in all channels. To succeed in this role you will have at least 10 years' work experience in sales management, business development, or key account management.
- General management - oversee company's business and brand management; create annual business plans and budgets; lead teams and coach
- Brand building - provide key brand positioning suggestions to HQ
- Business development - Lead and set the direction for wholesale and retail managers, ensuring management goals align with company goals
- R&D - As the GM, get directly involved with the merchandising department including purchasing, etc.
- E-commerce - Lead and ensure e-commerce implementation with 3rd party platforms
- A minimum of 10 years' work experience in sales management, business development, and key account management at an international company, ideally specialised in outdoor goods
- A university degree in business or equivalent
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge and background in international outdoor goods
- English and Japanese fluency; additional languages a plus
A sporting goods company based overseas that boasts a loyal customer base and a passion for nature. Since its establishment it has evolved to become a leading supplier of mountaineering apparel and equipment, from fleece and climbing gear to backpacks and shoes. This is a great opportunity for candidates who wish to drive their career forward at an international company.
マネージメント, リテール, 戦略ビジネス, セールス