Researcher/Data Analyst - 4.5M
- Researcher/Data Analyst - 4.5M - 628487
Australian e-gaming company
中小企業 (従業員300名以下) - 外資系企業
- 東京都 23区
Flexible working arrangement
Perform extensive and focused research by making various inquiries to multiple Japan-based sources, information providers, etc.
Our client's Japan office was established to work in the local e-Gaming industry. The company performs data mining and extensive market research to generate superior market intelligence for use in the e-gaming industry.
* Perform extensive and focused research by making various inquiries to multiple Japan-based sources, information providers, etc.
* Executing orders based on suggestions from our proprietary data modeling software technology
* Tallying and reconciling all orders at day end and entering finalized data into system
* Data entry, importing and analysis
* Proactively learn as much as possible about the e-gaming industry and find new sources to improve data used for forecast models
Salary: 3-4.5M yen base salary
Benefits Package: Higher rates for public holidays, annual leave, transportation fee, well-being benefits (e.g. gym membership), training courses related to the position (e.g. Excel or IT skills training)
Comprehensive Training: Provided on the job to successful applicants.
Flexible Scheduling: Office operating hours range from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. seven days a week. Employees typically work a variety of shifts within this framework with personal scheduling preferences being taken into consideration.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* PC and MS Office skills
* Good mathematical ability
* Ability to work under pressure in a time critical environment
* Ability to work alone and within a team environment
* Business level communication in English and Japanese
* Sense of humour!!!
e-gaming software company