-Conveniently located office in central Tokyo
-Excellent employee culture and office atmosphere
-Challenging role which provide the opportunity to expand KYC/CDD skillsets
- Engage with the bank's clients in order to conduct KYC/CDD related screening and processes
- Handle internal and external queries in a professional manner, both in Japanese and English
- Documentation control and maintenance, keeping in line with latest regulations and policies
- Coordinate with front office and various other teams regarding updates and documentation requirements
-Prior experience of working within Securities or Banks for Legal, Compliance or KYC/AML teams or departments
- KYC/AML or Client Due Diligence exposure is highly advantageous, as is experience with account opening
For a full job description and further specifics, please apply or contact email@example.com (03-4578-3698).
About en world
en world is a group of recruiting consultancies specialising in professional and managerial roles. Operating from 7 countries, we support global companies’ recruitment needs through our Asia Pacific network.
About en world Japan
en world Japan supports globally-renowned international and Japanese companies to hire professionals and managers. Our recruitment consultants specialise across both function and industry resulting in deep market knowledge and focused search results.
en world Japan was founded in 1999, operating as Wall Street Associates and specialising in financial services recruiting. We expanded our coverage and service in response to our customer needs. In 2010 we became a group company of en-japan inc.,a leading internet-based provider of recruitment services in Japan.
en world Japan K.K.
Tokyo Square Garden 12F, Kyobashi 3-1-1, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0031
Umeda Center Bldg. 9F, 2-4-12 Nakazaki-Nishi, Osaka-shi, Osaka, 530-0015
13F TS Plaza Bldg., 2-32-2 Tsuruya-cho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 221-0835
8F RICCO Sakae, 3-14-7 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya