HR Manager / 人事マネージャー
- HR Manager / 人事マネージャー - 626815
Elliott Scott HR Japan株式会社
中小企業 (従業員300名以下) - 外資系企業
- 東京都 23区
800万円 ~ 1000万円
As the HR Manager and leader of the Japan HR function, you will be responsible for delivering the full spectrum of strategic and operational HR services related to: recruitment, training and development, performance management, employee relations, C&B, and HR operations (including payroll/SI).
- Proactively support senior management in design and implementation of short and long-term people related strategies
- Lead the local HR function and act as a trusted advisor for Japan employees and managers on all HR related matters
- Work on strategic HR initiatives related to organization development and change management
- Collaborate with overseas counterparts on global HR projects and policies related to compliance reviews, wellness initiatives, employee engagement, etc.
- Own HR policies and practices related to: recruitment strategy, performance management, training, employee relations, C&B administration, HRIS, and in compliance with local labour laws.
- Responsible for HR Audits and ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance
The successful candidate will be a well-experienced HR Professional with an energetic approach, highly communicative, and with a "can-do" attitude. This role will manage one part-time staff who is responsible for payroll/SI administration, so the relevant applicant should also be comfortable working largely as a standalone, and flexible to handle a wide range of responsibilities in a small organization.
- At least 5+ years of hands-on HR Generalist/HR Business Partner experience, ideally in a leadership capacity
- Native-level Japanese speaker, Business-level English; capable of overseas reporting lines
- Prior experience working in the financial industry will be advantageous, but not necessary
- Working knowledge of Japanese Labor Laws
- Hands-on experience with payroll operations (internal) will be advantageous, but not required
Elliott Scott HR is an award-winning HR recruitment firm that focuses solely on HR recruitment. Building long-term relationships is paramount to us and, on top of hiring the best people, we strive to work alongside HR to gain the best knowledge and insight into the market. What makes us unique is our ‘glocalised’ approach–with local expertise and global reach, we offer a truly consultative approach to candidates and clients. With the head-office in Hong Kong and regional offices in Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Tokyo, our specialised HR recruiters are highly-connected to the HR market globally.