- Contract Specialist/コントラクトスペシャリスト - 626797
An international design firm
- 東京都 23区
600万円 ~ 1000万円
An international design firm is seeking an experienced legal professional with bilingual Japanese/English language ability to join their team as the Contract Specialist. In this position, you will build a familiarity with the business and drive contract negotiations and interpretation to meet the goals of a multinational organization.
- Identify business objectives of direct sales/licensing/consulting transactions and related issues; facilitate risk/benefit analysis
- Review, draft, translate and negotiate major account agreements, consulting agreements, special licensing, non-disclosure agreements, terms and amendments for customers in Japan
- Drive the contract lifecycle from drafting through completion of the negotiation process, and/or contract execution
- Interpret contracts and advise sales/consulting managers on contractual responsibilities; translate complex commercial/legal scenarios into simple language and action plans
- Support regional lawyers located outside Japan on direct sales-related projects
- 3+ years' relevant professional experience, preferably as a contract specialist in US or with a foreign company's subsidiary in Japan
- Fluency and prior work experience in both English and Japanese languages
- An ability to communicate efficiently and work with business representatives at all levels of seniority
- An ability to work independently as well as under the supervision of lawyers in the APAC region
A leading design and engineering firm, this company provides a wide range of products to clients across the world. With its design products in widespread usage and continually improving, this award winning company is set for further success.
法務, リーガル, 契約, 企業内法務