Commercial Finance Manager (FP&A) - Newly Spun-Off Business
- Commercial Finance Manager (FP&A) - Newly Spun-Off Business - 626771
Commercial Finance Manager (FP&A)
- 東京都 23区
1000万円 ~ 1700万円
The role is very commercial and is focused on business partnering, supporting the company with decision making process on new products and expansion on the market, as well as transformation of the company and its business model.
Our client is a well-known pharmaceutical company headquartered in the Europe. The business was originally part of their Group Company, and was spun-off to expand their own market share. Total value of the business is over USD 10 Billion. The company aims to launch several new projects by 2020 and continues to grow and develop their operations in Japan.
The company has a very strong pipeline of pharmaceutical products, and aside from the existing drugs, there are 5-10 more drugs in development which the company is planning to introduce to Japan market
- Provide strategic financial leadership to the commercial function on operational performance and processes
- Perform analysis, financial planning and provide recommendations to commercial senior management to achieve strategic goals
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual financial close
- Lead and manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast processes
- Develop and publish regular reporting (both customer acquisition & financial) to track results and progress against goals/KPIs
- Develop detailed financial analysis and reports for presentation to senior management
- Being a liaison between Functions/Finance/External partners and commercial
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Work closely with both local Finance & global team on a daily basis
The company separated from their Parent / Group Company and is looking to develop business and product strategy from scratch
The organization is flat, and this role will have an opportunity to partner directly with all business stakeholders across the organization.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Relevant experience in FP&A field including financial analysis, planning, providing recommendations to commercial senior management to achieve strategic goals
- Strong attention to details, ability to track results and progress against goals/KPIs
- Ability to multi-task and handle several priorities simultaneously
- Strong business partnering skills and track record in past negotiations
- Excellent English skills, ability to work well with all levels across the world
- Background in manufacturing industry preferred (Pharmaceutical background is not mandatory)
Global Pharmaceutical Company