- Project Manager/プロジェクトマネージャー - 626630
A long standing financial institution
- 東京都 23区
A leading financial group is currently in need of a skilled project management professional with an understanding of change management processes. As the Project Manager, you will work with global teams to ensure that change plans proceed according to international plans while meeting local needs.
- Establish governance and working groups for the country, including reporting and status tracking as well as escalation to the regional C&I team and local HR head where appropriate
- Provide country level resources with implementation and change activities
- Work closely with country teams to obtain country level insight, impact assessments as well as language and cultural requirements to ensure that delivery activities meet the needs of the locality
- Track activities against country level plans in line with overall implementation and change plans; report back to the regional C&I team on status, including the collection and escalation of all country level issues and risks
- Support the country HR resources; follow up where activities are not being met or completed
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- An end user focus
- An understanding of the principles of change management and the impact on end users and the wider business
- Experience supporting delivery into large, complex matrix environments
- Experience in either HR system deployments or self-service tools/models is preferred
A long standing financial institution with over 150 years in operation, this company operates a multinational network of tens of thousands of employees across the world.
ファイナンス, 金融, プロジェクトマネージメント, 人事, システム