Presales Engineer - Global Finance Systems Software Company
- Presales Engineer - Global Finance Systems Software Company - 626486
- 東京都 23区
600万円 ~ 1200万円
For this particular role, you will be in charge of Presales activities for their Financial Solution offerings. You will work together with the sales, consulting, and offshore teams and answer to RFPs, create demonstrations and present the best possible financial solutions to clients.
* A Presales Engineer interacts with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions. Your primary role during an active sales cycle is to gain acceptance from the customer that the solution offerings can solve the customer's problem and is the right choice over the other competitive offerings.
* In addition to deal support, you will collaborate with many other internal (sales, offshore, etc) teams to plan and execute business development strategies through the use of Design Thinking tools and techniques.
* Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation.
* In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
* Effectively leverage support teams who are there to support presales success.
* Annual salary: Flexible depending on current compensation and expectations
* You will work on a wide range of projects that will require you to travel to locations outside of Tokyo (but in Japan)
* Close interactions with overseas counterparts
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* 5+ years of experience either in a presales or IT consultant role, with experience in having worked with Financial Systems such as Financial Accounting, Business Planning and Consolidation, Financial Consolidation, etc.
* Demonstrates 5-7 successful engagements leading small teams on small-mid-sized deals
* Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Native-level Japanese and high communication level of English is mandatory
This company is a market leader in various types of enterprise application software. Their solutions are used by many of the world's Top-Tier companies across all different industries.