Project Management (Advisor)
- Project Management (Advisor) - 626414
Project Management (Advisor)
- 東京都 23区
1300万円 ~ 1500万円
Manages one or more medium to large sized projects with moderate complexity at multiple sites or manages a medium sized piece of a larger program. Performs project planning, tracking, and oversight to ensure project(s) are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Creates and implements project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for medium to large sized projects of moderate complexity.
- Identifies appropriate resources and staffs projects. Organizes project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives. Acts as the point of contact with client project management.
- Manages costs, schedules and quality by overseeing project deliverables.
- Performs ongoing review of project status; identifies project risks. Develops, recommends and implements risk mitigation solutions as approved and as appropriate.
- Interfaces with team members and stakeholders to anticipate and manage changes to projects such as but not limited to, technical requirements, business requirements and schedule. Determines when additional resources are needed and implements same.
- Manages mid-level management clients, company management and project team expectations for agreed upon project performance by obtaining and providing project metrics.
- Develops and makes presentations that could lead to expanded business opportunities. Participates in proposal efforts and sales calls to enhance opportunities for future business deals with client.
- Oversees assigned personnel for projects. Assigns work and provides direction with regard to timeliness and completion of project objectives.
- Award-winning leader in the IT industry
- Take on sustainability initiatives
- Programs focusing on employee benefits and cultural diversity
- Stable, international company with global reach
- Open and international work environment
- Located in central Tokyo
- Large salary packages
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [James] [Blanche] on [+813 6832 8942].
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information technology, engineering or related field preferred
- Four or more years of project management experience
- Experience working with project management methodology such as Catalyst including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices
- Experience working with productivity and methodology tools that increase project efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience working with administrative processes
- Experience working with client vision, business objectives, and critical success factors
- Experience working with delivery assurance principles and appropriate procedures relevant to area
- Experience working with techniques and approaches related to the architecture, development, integration, and deployment of project phases
An award-winning IT services and solutions company based in the US that works with clients on the "modernization" of their data and systems by migrating and transforming them onto next-generation solutions. A very stable company with offices world-wide.