BI Lead (Lead Consultant)
- BI Lead (Lead Consultant) - 626413
BI Lead (Lead Consultant)
- 東京都 23区
Responsible for identifying gaps between centralized SAP and as-is business process/legal compliance, identifying requirements, to-be business processes/systems, leading/managing implementation and testing.
- Responsible for identifying gaps between centralized SAP and as-is business process/legal compliance, identifying requirements, to-be business processes/systems, leading/managing implementation and testing.
- Support key user training and data migration.
- To understand global template (Functional coverage of globally standardized SAP processes/policies).
- To understand local organizational structures.
- To understand the standard procedures, check list, templates from the central team.
- To identify and prioritize gaps, identify high level requirements/NFRs.
- To identify to-be integrations, to-be integration technologies and to make list of to-be interfaces with key attributes such requirements descriptions, real-time based/batch job, protocols, data types, frequency, data size etc.
- To lead and manage configuration team to ensure configuration is completed on schedule without any critical flaws.
- To discuss with development manager/offshore team about custom functionality requirements.
- To coordinate configuration team and development team to detail the technical requirements.
- To make a daily communication, weekly and monthly reports to client team and Deploy lead.
- Large and stable IT company
- International work environment
- High salary
- Works with state-of-the-art technologies
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [James] [Blanche] on [+813 6832 8942].
- Bilingual Japanese/English skill
- Business process knowledge in logistics field
- Business Blue Printing/Gap analysis experiences
- BI functional understanding
- 4+ year experiences in SAP project management
- Documentation skill
- Communication skill, Good Interpersonal skill and flexibility
Nice to have requirements:
- Experienced in Global SAP roll-in/out projects in manufacturing companies. Experience in pharmaceutical sector is preferable.
- SAP functional experiences
- Logical thinking
- Presentation skill
An internationally known global giant in the IT consulting and solutions industry, based in France with over 180,000 employees over 40 countries. A leading professional that focuses on business ethics, sustainability, community engagement, excellent client services and employee development.