Quality Assurance Manager - Up to 15M
- Quality Assurance Manager - Up to 15M - 625741
Quality Assurance Manager
中小企業 (従業員300名以下) - 外資系企業
- 東京都 23区
Flex time, Unlimited paid time off
Provide hands-on leadership for a growing Quality Assurance team in the engineering office. As the engineering organization grows, you will help ensure to keep the talent bar high, and you will grow the skills and capabilities of your team.
What will you do?
You will provide hands-on leadership for a growing Quality Assurance team in the Tokyo engineering office. As our engineering organization grows, you will help ensure we keep the talent bar high, and you will grow the skills and capabilities of your team. You will not hesitate to jump in anytime someone on the team needs help testing a large release.
Location: Ebisu, Tokyo
Salary: 10-15M base
International Working Environment
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Who are you?
You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. You understand the role of a Quality Assurance Analyst and you are an advocate for Quality. You appreciate and understand the role of embedded QA and the important part that QA plays in product development. You understand the importance of manual testing and also know that automated regression tests are vital.
You coach other Quality Assurance analysts and help them develop their skills. You understand that the best managers serve their teams, removing roadblocks and giving individual contributors autonomy and ownership. You work with developers to make hard-to-test features more testable for QA. You understand the inner workings of technologies that you've tested. You enjoy working on teams that move quickly and you know that it is the job of a Quality Assurance Analyst to speak up at any point in the process.
You are someone with high standards who will push us to be better, and who will take pride in what you do.
What we need from you
* Significant prior success as an individual QA Analyst contributor and as a Quality Assurance Manager
* Able to champion quality practices within a team or within the organization
* Strong ability to onboard and coach Quality Assurance Analysts, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers
* Extensive experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, and regression testing
* An understanding of the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results
* The ability to manage a matrix team
Things that help:
* A deep understanding of the web
* Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium Webdriver
Our client is the global leader in search. They are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, 180 million people count on them to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Every hour of every day, they are improving people's lives, all around the world, one job at a time.