- Finance Manager - 625164
- 東京都 23区
Excellent opportunity for an experienced finance and accounting specialist to join a leading telecommunications giant that are looking to expand their operations in Japan.
- Maintain all aspects of the financial records, ensuring compliance with all corporate, legal, statutory, tax and accounting standards
- Prepare the accurate and quality reports and analysis upon the corporate requests across all business functions within designated time frame.
- Ensure timely (monthly, quarterly and half-yearly) submission of management report to management team
- Responsible for the yearly budgeting and rolling forecasting and conduct variance analysis for HQ review.
- Manage all local tax filings accurately and within the set deadlines.
- Provide coaching, training and development to junior staff
- International working environment
- Opportunity to work alongside APAC senior management team
- Stable and profitable business
- Convenient Tokyo location
- Opportunity to step-up into a managerial position
- Flexible salary depending on experience
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- At least 5 years of accounting experience in a multinational company
- ERP system experience a plus
- Business level English communication skills
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
- Must be a team player, and able to participate and contribute to add value
Our client is one of the leading telecommunication and media service provider in the world. The business has been in operation for over 40 years and employs over 30,000 people world wide. As a result of business growth, they are looking to hire a Finance Manager to oversee the accounting responsibilities and manage the finance team.