Accounting Associate - Kansai Area, Chance for Global Exposure
- Accounting Associate - Kansai Area, Chance for Global Exposure - 625081
Accounting Associate - Kansai Area
600万円 ~ 900万円
Be involved in the decision making for achieving results and new goals for improving productivity
The role includes general accounting, fixed asset management, tax, accounting consulting, and control in general and risk management. You will be closely working with HQ and overseas office where you will get the chance to utilize your English conversation skills.
- General accounting including sales, purchasing, tax, fixed assets, expense and ad-hoc related tasks
- Journal entries, trial balance, reconciliation, prepare financial statements for business analysis
- Supporting the financial accounting integration
- Assistance with tax monitoring and investigations
- Maintenance of internal controls and SOX correspondence
- Be involved with Internal / external audit, the United States HQ, or external contractors
- Great training program provided in their overseas in the US HQ where there are opportunities for domestic and overseas transfers
- Be involved in business decision making in order to experience global operational processes
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bachelors' Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
Over 2 years of Accounting experience preferred
Proficiency in PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Access is a plus
Business level Japanese
TOEIC 650+ of English proficiency
Experience with ERP systems is advantageous
Strong written and verbal skills enabling effective communication with all levels of management
Established over 100 years ago in the US, they have a workforce of around 40,000 people worldwide.
They have a strong reputation in the pharmaceutical industry with an annual revenue has been over 20 million USD.