At a global investment bank!
Video conferencing equipment skills
• Daily operational health checks on AV and integrated conference rooms
• Perform routine testing and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers and displays
• Perform preventative maintenance on AV equipment and conference room functionality to ensure conference rooms are functional and ready for use
• Responsible for identifying defective or failed equipment, working with vendors and AV integrators to repair and/or replace equipment
Event management skills
• Shadow team on event operations and coordination with staff
• Assist with brainstorming and executing creative customization ideas for clients
• Assist with client relationship management
• Conduct competitive research and make proposals on product and services
Customer and management skills
• Exceptional customer service skills, written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Team player who encourages and embraces collaboration
• Collects and analyses client/stakeholder/ partner feedback and identifies needs within
Specific area of work
• Identify issues and understand the escalation path
• Able to think logically and willing to provide workaround
• Able to communicate effectively with third party vendors to open tickets and for the quickest resolution
• 5+ years professional experience in the AV/Multimedia industry working for a global organization
• Understanding of Cisco TelePresence and other audio visual related equipment
• Communicate with end users to assist with diagnosing and repairing audio and video issues remotely
• Extensive use of business computer systems including Microsoft Office applications such as
MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience and have general understanding of Crestron, Extron and Audio Mixers
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced global environment
TradeWinds Consulting was founded with the mission to bring the best in global solutions to the financial services community of Japan and Asia Pacific.
We offer brokerages, prop traders, asset managers and the clients who depend on them a variety of solutions to effectively implement global markets straight through trade processing, supporting leading edge solutions spanning multimarket execution, middle office allocation and back office processing and reporting. Beyond STP we also provide cutting edge tools to implement and manage complex events processing such as algorithmic/automated trading strategies.
Governance, Risk and Compliance
The market has shown that in order to not only survive but survive in the current environment, robust risk management and compliance solutions are essential. We deliver to our customers the right offerings to streamline operational support beyond the trading desk to address the enterprise as a whole. These solutions benefit any listed company to reduce compliance costs and take control of audit and reporting.
TWC has an excellent track record for introducing the staff and support to help our clients get the most out of their systems, as well as strategic placements of front office, operations and IT staff in the manner best to drive forward their business.
By partnering with established service providers as well as our own extensive network of contacts throughout the region we are able to ensure our customers have access to the latest technology platforms in order to drive their revenue and minimize expenses. We excel at working closely to develop and implement the best to-market strategies to benefit both our partners and our customers.