Global Online Retail Company
Assistant Online Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and managing the following channels for all the companies brands: Natural Search （SEO）, Paid Search （SEM ＆ PLA）, Display Ad, Affiliate, and Comparison Shopping Engines.
Under the direction of Manager, you will forecasts/sets a goal for each channel, and develops execution plans, which is in line with each brand’s strategies. You will be in charge of marketing budget management including allocation and agency control.
You will also be instrumental in identifying new online marketing opportunities to increase new customers as well as retaining existing customers.
Some of your other duties will include:
－ Planning ＆ Forecasting
－ Online Acquisition Campaign Execution and KPI Monitoring
－ Online Retention Campaign Execution and KPI Monitoring
－ Reporting: Review each campaign and channel KPI and put together a monthly and quarterly report.
－ Procurement: Manage orders to each vendor/agency. This includes inputting orders to the company’s procurement system.
－ Learning New Technologies and Services
Proven track record in running multiple marketing campaigns across multiple brands,
• Experience in using multiple acquisition channels to drive sales through the websites
• Understanding and ability to use an advanced web analytics tool as well as the skills to
decipher and present the information to senior members of the business
• Strong copywriting experience
• Willingness to learn about all areas of the business that impact the customer
• Ability to work across teams throughout the business and understand and be able to work with
each teams goals
• 5＋ years of experience of managing online marketing, digital and CRM activity, preferably for a
fashion brand website or multi－channel retailer
• 3＋ years of managing agencies
• 1＋ year of managing direct reports
• Solid understanding of online marketing systems
• Business level English
• Strong computer skills, specifically in Excel
• Highly analytical with good problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passion to keep up with new technologies, methods, and trends in online marketing.
• Luxury brand experience would be beneficial, especially within the fashion industry, preferably
• University degree, marketing or business preferred
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or would like to hear about other opportunities then please apply, email or call:
Vision Consulting Services K.K.
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Vision Consulting Services K.K. primarily supports multinational IT firms with Japan offices. Our range of HR services include Executive Search, Permanent Placement & Temporary Staffing services.
We specialize in recruiting mid-career to senior bilingual Japanese professionals for a diverse range of industries, with particular expertise in Information Technology. Our clients include Software Vendors, IT Consulting and System Integrators, Hardware & Telecommunications, and Web Services companies We are a licensed recruitment agency for both Permanent and Temporary Staffing services, much of our business comes from referrals and long-term clientele.
We are Hiring at Vision Consulting Services K.K. in Tokyo!
For more information please visit: www.visionconsulting.jp
Company name: Vision Consulting Services K.K.
Founder: Curtis Mackenzie
Business: Staffing & Human Resource Solutions
Employees: 15-20 (Including Main Office and “Haken” Onsite staff)
Address: Minami Azabu, TMD Building 7F
Minami Azabu 2-12-7, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0047
Licences: Recruitment License #13-ユ-302146
Temporary Staffing License # 特13-307468
Capitalization: 35,000,000 JPY