Reporting to Regional Security Officer, he/she is responsible for maintaining Information Security of the organization. A candidate must have a working experience in Information Security, IT Risk Management or IT Audit team. Working experience in foreign firm, especially financial institution is preferred. Experience in Networking and/or BCP is plus.
Roles includes following but not limited to Ÿ
● Maintain Information Security related Policies/Standards and encourage BT SME to establish the process compliant to. Ÿ
● Assess Vendors/Applications to make inherent risk visible and ensure residual risk being mitigated or officially accepted. Ÿ
● Working closely with Infrastructure/Application BT SME to ensure adequate Security Controls are implemented/maintained Ÿ Configure/manage/monitor Security related tools to ensure required Policies are enforced.
Skills & Experience
● Understanding of Information Security / IT Risk Concept
● Understanding of IT Service Management
● Network and network related device knowledge
● Knowledge of the Operating System and capability of the embedded security controls' availability.
● Authentication and Authorization
● Knowledge of Endpoint Protection
● Vulnerability and Patch Management
● Knowledge of the Crypto Technology
● Knowledge of Logging/Monitoring
● Business level Japanese
Europe famous insurance company is looking for a security engineer!