- Security Engineer - 624395
Great compensation package!
ヘイズ スペシャリスト リクルートメント ジャパン 株式会社
大手企業 (300名を超える従業員数) - 外資系企業
- 東京都 23区
900万円 ~ 1000万円
The security engineer is expected to maintain the following activities using his/her own initiative under minimal supervision by the information security manager and/or senior security engineer. Maintenance of security
- Maintain security standards, rules and procedures are well implemented. The scope of the information security protection covers Information protection, Awareness, Physical Security, Computer and Network Management, Systems Access Control, Systems Development and Maintenance, Business Continuity Plan and Compliance.
- Coordinate and follow up security actions with local operation teams.
- Coordinate the following processes: security administration, security monitoring.
- Ensure that the IT infrastructure is monitored and anomalies are escalated in timely.
- Maintain key security technologies, provide the technical expertise over these tools and ensure they are operated and cover the required scope and where there are any alerts that they are properly communicated, managed and reported.
- Handle security alerts, incidents and contingency deficiencies, vulnerabilities and trends are reported (escalation process) and appropriate action taken in a timely manner (incident response).
Implementation of security
- Support other stakeholders, such as teams managing servers / network / workstations, for implementing security measures required, and provide technical advises utilising his/her security expertise.
- Implement audit remediation activities.
- Creation of key performance reports and tracking of action items arising from such reports
Good contributor to the team to archive goals shared among the team.
IF you want to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com directly.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree in a related area (science or engineering or similar)
- At least 5 years general IT & telecom experience within a large organization with a broad understanding of Mainframe, Mid-Range, Workstations and Network architecture. Experience in a managerial or team leader role is plus.
- Minimum 4 years of demonstrated experience in security management.
- Professional certifications on security management, e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, is plus
- Good knowledge of IT security processes, e.g. privileged accounts, firewall rules
- Understanding of translating security guideline requirements into actual system configurations
- Hands-on skill on security engineering area to give correct and pragmatic instruction to IT engineers.
- Skills on scripting languages including Unix shell script and others, e.g. Perl, Python, Power shell, VBS
- Experience on security products in any of following products
- QualysGuard vulnerability scanner / policy compliance scanne
- Symantec Endpoint Protection with application and device contro
- LogLogic / enVisio
- Server management skill which includes patching and troubleshooting, which expected level is promoting Linux servers (any distribution) with Web server / DNS Server / SMTP Server with fully patched within 2-3 days
- Experience of vulnerability analysis, which expected level is understanding cause of published vulnerabilities and mechanism / flow how they are exploited and identifying actions required to mitigate risks
- Knowledgeable to develop security baselines on at least 1 area of platforms, e.g. Windows, Linux, Web servers (MS IIS / Apache), Databases (Oracle / MS SQL Server), Cisco FWs
- Digital forensic expertise is considered as advantage.
- Japanese: Native (technical conversation in Japanese is required)
- English: Business (technical conversation on email in English is required. Verbal technical conversation in English is plus.
Global famous insurance company is looking for a security engineer.