Network IP Services Engineer
Essential Job Functions
* Advanced knowledge of Network Security Devices, Processes and Procedures
* Bilingual capability for communicating with local Account Managers, PMs, and to some extent with the Business Units
* Oversee improvements to the Network Infrastructure as it relates to security; including patches, upgrades,migrations and topology changes
* Prepare and maintain technical specifications and documents, drawings and system documentation
* Knowledge of firewall technologies, deep understanding of network protocols, knowledge of authentication.
* Understanding of organization's Wireless deployments to be able to design, implement, and support wireless solutions.
* Must possess demonstrable experience and expertise in development of complex rule sets on platforms including Checkpoint, Cisco, and Palo Alto firewalls in a highly dense virtualized environment.
* VPN solutions to meet client connectivity requirements.
* Palo Alto security firewall platforms
* Cisco ASA firewall platforms
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialized recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals.
In Japan, Robert Half operates Robert Half Finance & Accounting, Robert Half Financial Services, Robert Half Management Resources, Robert Half Technology and Business Transformation.