Sales Manager - International Wine company
- Sales Manager - International Wine company - 623536
Sales Manager - Global Wine Company
- 東京都 23区
Between the hours of 9:00 and 17:30
Michael Page is supporting a global winemaking and distribution business who are searching for an ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Account Manager. The successful candidate will have sales experience within an FMCG business and will have the drive and desire to forge a successful career within the wine industry.
- Manage and grow existing accounts.
- Seek out new business and new revenue channels.
- Regularly communicate with channel head to report areas of potential and low coverage.
- Devise a strategy in accordance with the business model to best visit and service their accounts.
The opportunity to develop a sales career within a truly global winemaker and distributor.
Strong compensation package and career development.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Richard] [Murfin] on [+813 6832 8625].
- Experience within FMCG essential
- Experience within Wine, Spirits or Beer preferred.
- Sales background with a track record of successful.
- Understand the importance of client relationships and manage these successfully.
- Ability to seek out new business and underdeveloped clients.
Our client is one of the largest producers and distributors of wine in the world, employing over 4,000 people worldwide and with a combined revenue of over $1.5 billion. They are responsible for some of the most well-known brands in the market.
The team size in Japan is relatively small but the business has been growing at a rapid rate, reporting a 30% increase in revenue last year.
They are now looking to add to their team to continue their rapid expansion.