Sales Manager - Luxury Hotel
- Sales Manager - Luxury Hotel - 623535
Sales Manager - International Hotel
- 東京都 23区
Between the hours of 9 and 5
Our client is searching for a Sales Manager to work within their corporate and events department for an International Hotel Business. The successful candidate should have a strong track record of sales in Japan and excellent communication skills. They will be adept at seeking out and developing new business and possess high levels of organisation and the ability to follow up.
- Implements all sales action plans related to his/her market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Attends major travel functions (i.e. trade shows and promotional events) that deal specifically with his/her market areas and advise Director of Sales with findings.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange familiarisation/site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Promotes and forwards sales leads for others in the group.
- Plans sales trip, under the direct approval of DOS, to major markets, calling on accounts within his/her specific market areas.
- Reports to DOS on potential markets needing coverage and provides suggestions.
- Participates in bi-weekly sales & marketing meeting to share ideas or feedback on business improvement.
- Aggressively sources for new business opportunity within the assigned industries through daily sales visit to volume corporate account.
The opportunity to work with a global brand within international recognition.
To engage corporate businesses to develop and grow the Hotel's brand.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Richard] [Murfin] on [+813 6832 8625].
- Spoken and written Japanese & written English.
- Good sales experience within Japan.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and independent.
- Good team player.
- Possesses tenacity.
Our client is a leader in the luxury hotel business, seen as one of the most well regarded and esteemed in the industry. In charge of over 90 properties across North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe, with a room inventory of over 35,000.