e-Discovery, Cyber Security
e-Discovery の営業、マーケティング、事業展開を担当 アソシエイト、シニアアソシエイト、マネージャー
(4)チームワークを重視して仕事をすることができる人 Forensic Services Department:
Title: e-Discovery Business Development Manager
I. job description
Sales of e-Discovery, marketing, business development
Level: Associate, Senior Associate, Manager
(1) experience in corporate sales
(2) e discovery, people with experience in the forensic industry
(3) interpersonal communication ability is high people
(4) people to be able to work with an emphasis on teamwork
III. Work location, conditions, application documents
4)休日休暇: 週休 2 日制(土・日)、祝日、年末年始、創立記念日、有給休暇、特別休暇、 慶弔休暇
(1) e discovery industry, people with consultation, corporate sales experience
(2) English is a plus
1) work location: Tokyo
2) working hours: discretionary labor system
(3) Salary: Negotiable
(4) holiday: five-day work week (Saturday, Sunday), public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, anniversary, paid leave, special leave, congratulations and condolences vacation
(5) Welfare: transportation expenses full amount paid, YashiroTamotsu rooms, cafeteria plan system, asset-building savings plans
K2 Partnering Solutions is a professional global consultative staffing & recruitment company which delivers top-tier IT professionals within the niche markets of ERP/CRM/SOA/BI/Emerging Technologies
In Japan, we are the only foreign based staffing firm that focuses exclusively on the Enterprise Application market. With a focus on both permanent and contract (freelancing) recruitment in Japan, our clients include many prestigious international companies as well as several large domestic firms. Being one of most well known technology recruiting firms in Europe/US, our main technological verticals include SAP and Oracle with an unparalleled attention to candidate service and client satisfaction.
We are confident to expand services into Japan with our trade mark quality control system REQ® (Relationship-Expertise-Quality).
Being the Best by working with the Best
K2 has a huge interest in establishing good relationships with IT and Business consultants who are specialized in the SAP/Oracle areas for both permanent and contract (freelancing) opportunities. We deliver on our promises and are able to provide opportunities here in Japan as well as within our global network.
K2 Partnering Solutions was established in London at 1997, within last 18 years. We have successfully grown to a 100 million USD turnover company, and expanded our organizations to Switzerland, Germany, USA, Singapore, UK, and Japan with 23 regional offices operating at the moment.
K2 has an ambitious plan for Japan and the Asia Pacific region, which has already started to unfold. We are in the process of expanding our business reach with the continual aim to provide the very best in service to our consultants as well as IT talent to our clients across Japan and the APAC region.