INDUSTRY 4.0 - WEB MEETS AUTOMATION!!!
Job Title: Application Engineer
NOTE: After several months of comprehensive training at our Headquarters in Austria (Europe), you will work in our local subsidiary in Yokohama, Japan.
As an Application Engineer, your tasks will include project planning, development and the implementation of customer-specific software and hardware configuration solutions.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Automation / Drive Technology
* You can expect an intense training period at our Engineering Camp (E Camp) in Austria, during which you will be prepared extensively for this position.
* Great chance to gain valuable knowledge on the most current Automation processes, and help develop future cutting edge technologies for manufacturers, known as Industry 4.0
* Our business covers multiple business sectors and you will interact with technical personnel in a variety of industries
* Performance-oriented pay and a corresponding opportunity for individual development are guaranteed in our dynamically growing, privately owned company
* As a small and growing office in Japan, future management opportunities are very realisitic
* International business atmosphere and a REAL chance to utilize your English skills
* Overseas business travel
The pioneering spirit of company founders Erwin Bernecker and Josef Rainer – and their vision of contributing something exceptional to the automation industry – sparked a fire that continues to shape our company to this day.
Keen foresight and entrepreneurial courage helped B&R rise quickly into the ranks of top global players in industrial automation. An intuitive sense of market dynamics and emerging trends has established us as a pioneer, leading the way with the most innovative technology on the market. Looking forward, we aim to further strengthen our position globally and continue our impressive record of sustained growth.