Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!!!
Reports to the HR Director with additional reporting line to the Chief Integrator
Summary of Duties
The HR Advisor assists the HR Director with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Atos team. Together they manage the administration of the HR policies, procedures and programs. They will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment, staffing, training, employment, compliance to regulatory concerns, reporting and day to day management of HR matters.
· Primary point of contact for Atos Recruitment team and / or the selected recruitment agency
· Follow the hiring plan up and ensure that all project Job Descriptions are defined by relevant stakeholders according to the hiring plan prior to triggering any recruitment effort
· Rigorously follow the ATOS recruitment process including:
- Enter and open positions utilizing 'Igrasp' (recruitment tool of Atos)
- Review the CVs sent by the Atos Recruitment team or selected recruitment agency, and ensure they are matching the requirements
- Submit the appropriate candidates to the managers involved in the recruitment
- Arrange the first interviews of the short listed candidates with the relevant managers – Arrange second interviews if needed. Remind managers the rules to provide feedback (one day if GCM 4 or less, 3 days if >GCM 4) and the Interview Assessment Form they need to complete (IAF)
· Keep track of all candidate CVs and Interview Assessment Forms and update the Recruitment Report in Livelink. Send the recruitment report to the Chief Integrator and HR Director every week.
· Send the feedback + the IAF to Atos recruitment Team, for them to either keep searching candidates or prepare the contract, based on the recruitment approval (confirmation email from Chief integrator) and the relevant job description
· Gather all relevant and necessary documentation from new employees joining the project
· Work closely with the Tokyo 2020 team to ensure that once employees join the project they are provided with adequate working resources (computer, desk, etc.)
· Coordinate the Induction of the new employees (students included) in collaboration with the Admin assistant and the managers involved in the process
· Assist the HR Director in the preparation, planning and implementation of the Students Program
· Assists the HR Director in the coordination of the Olympic Certification Program or any other program (organize interviews, keep track of the status, welcome the candidates)
Day to Day Management of HR Operations and Related Matters:
· Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR function
· Support the managers with any HR issues, including: recruitment, improvement plans, disciplinary actions, termination, staffing, HR policies, etc.
· Ensure that all employees have a thorough understanding of the policies, office regulations and procedures
· Support all HR issues addressed by any employees and assist them on clarification or resolution
· Support any new arrivals in terms of relocation process, including Immigration process
Personal Data tracking:
· Support the HR Director in defining the Training Plan
· Support the business in any training request and keep the HR Director informed
· Implement the training and follow-up on the training courses
Test Events / Games Time Support:
· Assist the HR Director in the identification of the accommodation and transportation solution and coordinate with the suppliers
· Work closely with the Operations team to understand the Operational staffing needs and manage the changes (resources, catering, accommodation, transportation), provide solutions to the need
· Assist the HR Director in any Health and Safety issues on site
· Support the operations team in the Accreditation process and ensure that the necessary data are up to date for all staff
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities
· Minimum 5 years of previous experience in HR and large international project environment
· Sense of service, capability to encourage team building within the team
· Operational experience is a plus
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, at all levels
· Highly self-motivated
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to prioritize
· Ability to work in a high pressure environment
· Ability to work in a multicultural and team environment
· Fluent in English / Native Japanese
· Ability to accept a significant level of responsibility and accountability
· Ability to quickly understand complex problems and propose effective solutions
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and approximately 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.