Major Global Financial Firm
Essential Job Functions
* Advanced knowledge of Routing & Switching Protocols
* Monitor operations of telecommunication networks and system to ensure proper utilization of lines, hardware and software
* Participate in site studies for central and remote locations
* Serve as the point of contact for moderate to complex (level 2 to 3) problem resolution
* Knowledge of firewall technologies, deep understanding of network protocols, knowledge of authentication
* Understanding of organization's Wireless deployments to be able to design, implement, and support wireless solutions
* Deep understanding Transport types and have ability to interact with service providers to convey organization's requirements
* Must possess demonstrable experience and expertise in development of complex rule sets on platforms including Checkpoint, Cisco, and Palo Alto firewalls in a highly dense virtualized environment
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialized recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals.
In Japan, Robert Half operates Robert Half Finance & Accounting, Robert Half Financial Services, Robert Half Management Resources, Robert Half Technology and Business Transformation.