Incident Responder - Global Security Software Company
- Incident Responder - Global Security Software Company - 621184
- 東京都 23区
700万円 ~ 1000万円
You will belong to a new Digital Forensics team that they are building in their Tokyo office. You will belong to a global team where you will work closely with overseas counterparts. As the Incident Responder, you will provide analysis of the IT security events at the clients' request.
- Monitoring IT security events from clients
- Analysis of IT security events required the response.
- Reporting analysis and recommendation to mitigate IT security incidents.
- Annual salary: Up to 10m JPY
- Location: Central Tokyo Location
- You will belong to a global team and have regular communication with counterparts in Europe
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- 2-3 years of experience in position of IT security specialist in security monitoring / incident handling areas.
- Knowledge of basic modern cyber threats and attack's methodologies.
- The ability to effectively deal with multiple tasks at once.
- Experience in the analysis of network traffic and log.
- Experience in the analysis of attacks of various malware.
- Knowledge of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems and TCP/IP-based network communications
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English, ability to communicate and engage in correspondence, write reports.
- Good communication skills.
This company is one of the largest Security Software companies in the world. Based in Europe, they have offices globally, and provide both B-to-C and B-to-B security software and services.