1. Manages all HR subjects
2. Recruiting (Headcount control, searching, selection, offer, orientation, development)
3. Payroll administration including social insurances, taxes and etc.
4. Personal data management including HR database
5. Personnel and Organization Development
6. Performance Management
7. Reward program
8. HR advice to the functional leaders
9. Monthly HR report including update of organization
10. Working hours and Annual Leave management
11. Compensation including the participation in Mercer Comp. Survey
- 2-5 years of HR experience; especially within the recruitment and payroll admin area
- Advanced level English
- Flexible and proactive
- Energetic and positive character
About Talent2 Tokyo
Talent2 Tokyo is part of the Allegis Group, Inc. specializing in high touch and difficult to complete mission critical executive recruitment searches in Japan. Our processes and techniques are derived from many years of local recruitment experience with mid-to-senior management and C-level roles. Effective recruitment in Japan requires local market know-how and the ability to execute efficiently – and this is what we do best.
Talent2 Tokyo was founded on the firm conviction that our people and the job they do is the sole source of our success. Other companies might say their employees are #1 but we live it and have built this concept into our organization from the ground up. We are proud of our track record of attracting and retaining experienced, successful and ethically minded recruitment consultants. By ensuring that our employees are proud of Talent2, we also ensure that our consultants approach their work sincerity and dedication that leads to positive outcomes for their candidates and clients.
The practice areas that we specialize in are: