Top performing IBD team
A new job has arisen for an experienced banking and financial services professional to join a leading International Investment Bank's Tokyo IBD Team at an Analyst - Associate level. After a successful year, the team is looking to expand after several internal promotions.
Your new role
As a key member in Coverage Banking side, you will work actively across a range of transactions ranging for equity, debt and M&A deals both outbound and inbound mainly large cap focused. You will gain hands-on experience and mentorship from senior team members and be expected to take a proactive approach to responsibilities.
What you need to succeed
You will need be an individual with strong attention to detail, with a motivated personality and genuine interested in investment banking and corporate finance. In addition, you will need strong qualitative and quantitative financial analysis and modelling skills, with valuations and report writing exposure. It is expected that you will continue to take on more responsibilities as your transaction execution and origination skills are refined. For this position, Japanese (near-Native) and English (Fluent) is an essential requirement due to hands-on client nature of the role
What you will get in return
You will be able to work within an exciting and challenging environment, coupled with top-tier bankers and like-minded individuals as your colleagues. You will be a key member of the team and bring in success to the company. Travelling opportunities and further educational programs may be offered
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Investment Banking, contact Chiara Wikramanayake on email@example.com or +81 3 3560 2673
* Bachelors' degree from a leading university
* At least 1 full year of experience in Capital Markets, Investment Banking or a Corporate Finance related role in Japan
* Strong financial modeling/valuation and analytical skills, including DCF, LBO, trading comps etc.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects with different deal teams
* Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
Global Team with top performing IBD Team in Japan and APAC