• Work with Brand HQ closely and build local business strategy
• Develop creative approaches to address customers in collaboration with marketing, solutions
and content teams
• Orchestrate and coordinate internal and external stakeholders/partners working for and with
• Strategic account planning
• Be identified as trusted advisor by clients, be able to address C-Level contacts within client
• Identify new opportunities – via pipeline building activities (prospecting, networking, events
• Create compelling offers
• Negotiate contracts
• Close deals respecting the underlying processes
• Revenue and margin responsibilities
• Weekly/monthly reporting and forecasting
・ Manage members of ５ including temporary staff.
Must-have skills and experience
• Experience as CAD/CAE/PLM/ERP sales and/or account sales at C-Level
• Knowledge of 3D visualization market including web, mobile and digital retail.
• Familiar with Customer Journey concepts
• C-Level story teller, able to lead internal and external teams
• Strong consultative selling skills and to put them into plans leading to closing
• Entrepreneurial spirit, relationship builder with client
• Leadership, decision-making skills, conflict solving skills
• Curious, dynamic, result-oriented personality
• Fluent in English
Nice-to-have skills and experience
Sales leadership role within a software developer selling into marketing departments and agencies
e.g. CMS, Retail Solutions, Marketing Platforms
The candidate will be familiar with digital marketing having previously sold into OEM marketing
departments or to creative agency networks. Results oriented with a strong natural leadership
mind-set will enable the candidate to engage with C-Level actors across target industries. Complex
solution selling is a pre-requisite with the candidate being able to lead virtual teams in order to
deliver client success. Technology savvy, whilst understanding and articulating the value of digital
transformation will be a key success factor.
CDS ホームぺージ: http://cds-consulting.com
CDS is a leader in executive search and recruiting services in Japan. We are a close and trusted partner of multinational corporations and start-up companies on search assignments for board members, country managers, and senior to mid-level management roles. CDS is part of RGF – the global arm of Recruit, Japan’s largest recruiting group – giving us wider client coverage and greater candidate access throughout Asia.
CDS was founded in Japan in 1998 and is headquartered in Tokyo. Our operations include a branch office in Osaka and a strong partnership network across Asia.
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/cds.kk