Corporate affairs (PR)
- coordinate press releases and act as point of contact for the press
- coordinate with overseas offices regarding new company policies
- manage PR & localization vendors
- support with possible corporate events
- work with the director on the internal newsletter
- work with the director on the website update
- work with global HQ to implement the global brand changes
- work and educate the Tokyo stakeholders regarding the new brand strategies
- help with promotional material creation for the marketing team
- support corporate or IR events
- business English (850 TOEIC or more) is a must
- 4 year college degree
- 1-2 years experience PR experience (preferably in finance, consulting companies)
- great communication skills, professional, flexible, team player
About en world
en world is a group of recruiting consultancies specialising in professional and managerial roles. Operating from 7 countries, we support global companies’ recruitment needs through our Asia Pacific network.
About en world Japan
en world Japan supports globally-renowned international and Japanese companies to hire professionals and managers. Our recruitment consultants specialise across both function and industry resulting in deep market knowledge and focused search results.
en world Japan was founded in 1999, operating as Wall Street Associates and specialising in financial services recruiting. We expanded our coverage and service in response to our customer needs. In 2010 we became a group company of en-japan inc.,a leading internet-based provider of recruitment services in Japan.
en world Japan K.K.
Tokyo Square Garden 12F, Kyobashi 3-1-1, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0031
Umeda Center Bldg. 9F, 2-4-12 Nakazaki-Nishi, Osaka-shi, Osaka, 530-0015
13F TS Plaza Bldg., 2-32-2 Tsuruya-cho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 221-0835
8F RICCO Sakae, 3-14-7 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya