Next Technical Unicorn from Califonia
• Support Talend software products, bring customer requests to full resolution. This involves troubleshooting, reproducing and providing workarounds
• Research knowledge database/Jira for known issues that match a customer problem
• Work with R&D department to manage product anomalies
* Manage escalations with the help of the regional support manager
• Proactively monitor risks of customer dissatisfaction/escalation
• Contribute in improvement of our processes and systems (OTRS, JIRA)
• Knowledge of software support processes and procedure
• Ability to manage pressure and customer expectations
• Sufficient command of English compulsory
• Keep up a good communication with customers and with internal departments (R&D, QA, Sales)
• Good java skills – development or consultant experience
• Good knowledge of Eclipse
• Experience in one or more of the following domains:
* Data Integration / ETL
* Big Data / Master Data Management
* SAAS / Cloud (for example Salesforce, Marketo ...)
• Good working knowledge of different operating systems (Unix, Windows)
Technical Support Engineer テクニカル サポート エンジニア
About Wahl & Case
Wahl & Case has disrupted the recruitment industry in Japan by setting a new standard for service. We’re continuing to innovate as we expand together with our clients worldwide.
Wahl & Case helps the world’s most innovative firms attract people who want to change the world. Our award-winning team can help you hire in Tokyo, San Francisco, and beyond.
Work should be engaging, exciting, and world changing. We advise managers and executives on assignments in Tokyo, San Francisco, and other centers of innovation.