A global investment bank!
You will be leading the Investment Banking Technology Team in Japan.
You will work closely with the IBD business managers in a strong partnership to define its technology strategy, to oversee the budget, the project management team and delivering IT services supporting Japan IBD.
This requires strong communication skill in Japanese and English, stakeholder engagement, and project management (mainly vendors) experience.
From the technical perspective, understanding desktop/mobile infrastructure, information security, and CRM application experience will be most useful.Responsibilities:
● Form partnership with M&A bankers to agree and execute Technology plan.
● Build strong working relationships with Japan IB business, other technology teams and external partners/vendors.
● Communicate with all project stakeholders and manage interests
● Managing the book of work, which spreads from Desktop/Office high level infrastructures to Mobile, and some applications, coordinating through IT functions
● Ensure IT service delivery is on time, and issues are being tracked to closure and priorities are understood.
● Vendor management (most CRM applications are built by vendors in Japan)
● Following up to ensure business satisfaction.
● Manage any other IT initiatives as necessary.
● Japanese language skill at native/near native level, to work with the Japanese bankers, with ability to articulate the Japan specific need to the global IT leadership in English
● Excellent client / project management and organizational skills. Driving agenda, ability to make critical decisions, managing conflicts.
● Experience managing a team of 3+ (15~20 including venders/consultants).
● Experience in planning and managing the budget, schedule, and resource requirements of projects.
● Knowledge of the IT organization structure and responsibilities
Preferred (not essential) experience/knowledge
● Understanding of CRM systems.
● Understanding of mobile technology.
● Understanding and knowledge of General IT security and Data Leak Prevention
● Understanding and knowledge of IB Business and Regulation in Japan
【 TWCの提供するサービス 】