- Finance Director - 612375
World renowned F&B
- 東京都 23区
1500万円 ~ 2500万円
1.Accounting & Taxes
- Guarantees 100% compliance with all relevant local legislation (e.g.: statutory accounting standards, tax law, civil law) and internal group guidelines.
- Ensures that the accounting is correct, transparent (within the organization and towards HQ) and complete (including appropriate accruals/deferrals). The financial statements must present a true and fair view of the financial position, financial performance and cash flows of the reported period.
- Establishes an effective tax management in cooperation with the tax specialists in HQ and external tax advisors
- Cash Management & Treasury
- Complies with all relevant HQ Treasury guidelines.
- Establishes and maintains an effective credit risk management
- Aligns all financing (including leasing) and bank selection decisions with the Treasury department in HQ.
- Internal Controls
- Assures the application of and compliance with all relevant HQ guidelines.
- Implements local policies to set principles for behavior, to have a written documentation of the common sense and to guarantee fair treatment within the organization.
- Establishes and continuously re-assesses an effective Internal Control System and thus minimizes the risk of errors, misconduct or fraud by designing company processes to satisfy the 4 eyes principle, ensuring sufficient segregation of duties and creating awareness about the possibility of fraud.
- Ensures a timely distribution of financial information (plan & actual) to every budget holder by sending out reports, by allowing system access and by presenting the information in regular meetings.
- Promotes efficiency in Controlling in order to minimize time spent for report generation and increase time for analysis, commenting and insights sharing.
- Establishes a true bottom up planning process and develops a local planning calendar based on the group planning timetable allowing for sufficient review time and feedback cycles.
- Assures that the forecasting accuracy of business plans, revised estimates and long term forecasts is high by creating an environment in which realistic plans are being developed.
- Measures and reviews the cost/benefit ratio of proposed activities.
- Sets up a monthly reporting calendar. Plan - actual deviations are commented on their causes with the objective of preventing further deviations and agreeing on counter measures.
- Business Partnership
- Works closely with the Management team to improve company cash flow.
- Carries out return on investment calculations for new customers and new channels, for new products through the sku launch proposal assessing the profitability impact of the new skus, for promotional activities, for new overhead structures, for marketing projects and for capital investments.
- Promotes efficiency, productivity and profitability in all areas of the company by ensuring efficient use and protection of company assets and by maximizing benefits and synergies with other Red Bull activities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong accounting (Local Accounting Standards & IFRS) and taxation knowledge
- Very strong leadership skills.
3.Highly analytical and very skilled individual
4.Ability to quickly identify and analyze risks & impacts and able to define alternatives.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Capable of communicating precisely, effectively and convincingly based on facts with internal and external stakeholders.
Multi-national FMCG Company stressing international expansion and atmosphere. Company provides stability with clear career growth path.