Leader in the Virtualization area
Provide a range of HR services that support and help drive business initiatives and operations in employee engagement, employee relations, policy development and process improvements throughout the employee lifecycle.
This position will report into the APJ Leader, HR Operations, and will partner closely with the HR Business Partners, HR Operations–Shared services team, and various COEs – Staffing, Compensation & Benefits, HRIS and GTD to provide HR services for VMware in Japan. The incumbent will work with the teams responsible for HR services delivery and is part of the wider APJ HR Operations team.
• Manage day to day HR operations matters, operating processes that may leverage on regional and global COEs, including:
– Pre-board and onboard new hires. Create and manage employee records/personal files, and facilitate employee exits
– Conduct New Hire Orientations
– Manage and monitor local service providers to ensure the quality and accuracy of service delivery for employee benefits, immigration, insurance, provident fund etc.
– Manage and monitor HR operations related payments
– Handle employee queries regarding HR procedure, policy, benefits programs etc.
– Assist HR Business Partners with employee relations activities
• Design and work with global/regional COEs to roll out country specific implementation (e.g. policies, processes, systems) that are in line with regulatory requirements
• Ensure compliance to HR policies, audit requirements and statutory reporting.
• Administer benefits offering, notify and communicate with benefits team, benefits providers and liaise with payroll regarding new hire set ups and employee exits.
• Implement key HR operational programs and plans, to support the Company's strategic objectives (e.g. new hire orientation, managerial training, total rewards, employee engagement, and talent review).
• Communicate and partner with managers and employees to gain alignment for HR initiatives and changes.
• Understand the business environment and translate its effect on HR for local, regional and corporate feedback. Provide factual and relevant feedback to parties involved.
• Improve HR Operations processes, including identification of problems and opportunities for enhancement of process parameters, definition and assessment of improvement options, and execution/project management for the respective initiatives.
• Proven experience within HR field, preferably within an IT organization.
• HR qualification to degree level.
• Experience of working in a high tech environment
• Strong drive to achieve with a proven track record of delivering results
• Strong knowledge of statutory compliance requirements under the labor laws
• Self-motivated, collaborative and a strong focus on service delivery, quality and efficiency
• Experience with working in a team made up of diverse cultures and diverse business practices
• Experience and knowledge of managing and implementing new programs/initiatives
• Experience of identifying and building strong relationships with internal clients
• Strong attention to detail and quick turn around
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to influence across multiple levels within the organization
• Technical skills: Experience with HR systems such as Workday, Oracle. Fluent use of MS Office.
Adept Group is an APAC Regional Firm that was formed by an experienced team to deliver a superior service based on people, vision, and progress. We have a passion and track record for working with companies with cutting edge products and solutions.
We have developed expertise based on our core mission - Help people achieve their goals within outstanding organizations and help outstanding organizations obtain the people they need to remain outstanding.
We aim to be the one recruiting firm that people turn to when they want results. Combining the core values of integrity, immediate action and objectivity. We have developed the confidence in the market to act selflessly. Our ultimate goals are achieved when our clients and candidates achieve their goal.