Leader in the Virtualization area
The Regional Business Operations team, Japan Business Operations, Planning & Strategy (JBOPs), is aligned to the regional sales organization and is the primary business partner for Japan General Manager and Sales management and represents Japan leadership within APJ and Corporate executive forums and project teams and also in implementing initiatives within the Japan Region.
Sales Operations team works as a central engine of the core business operations and provides professional services to Japan Sales Organization and each Function. Sr. Sales Operations Analyst reports to Manager, Sales Operations under the Regional Business Operations Manager (BOM) and is supported by the APJ Central Operations & functions.
• Business partnering with Regional Sales leaders on Forecasting, Pipeline Management, Booking reporting, QBR, Target setting, Compensation Planning, etc.
• Managing the Regional Forecast cadence, analyzing historical bookings trend and current business status, predicting accurate forecast number, collaboratively working with Commercial Operation & Deal Desk team on big deal management
• Salesforce Automation (SFA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Pipeline Management, Compliance/adoption monitoring
• Management Reporting and QBR preparation, Business KPI monitoring and regular business status update to sales leaders, collaboratively working with Sales Strategy team.
• Business analysis on actual booking data for Management team and Field Sale making reports as needed
• Target/Quota allocation for Japan team and individual by required schedule, preparing the recommendation number for quota setting and compensation planning and providing training for compensation Plan Changes.
• Being part of Japan team identifying and resolving business process and policy issues, raising escalation to Corporate & APJ
• Supporting global system launch/enhancement project (Anaplan, Salesforce, SAP, etc.) and sales enablement for Sales productivity improvement
• BS/BA Required. Masters or MBA degree preferred.
• More than 8-10 years’ experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations within a multinational company
• More than 8-10 years’ experience within a IT industry
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience with CRM, DBMS, SFDC preferred
• Attention to detail is critical especially in the transactional side of the role
• The ability to develop in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures; the role will be identified quickly as a “Go To” resource for the Field but should be considered an excuse for Field Sales not to be duly trained
• Able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and less defined environment
• Outstanding time management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once (flexible and self-sufficient)
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Native level Japanese and Business level English language skill
• Sales Strategy Experience preferred. Understands/experienced in develop practical GTM strategy and coverage projects to effectively grow an organization from being focused on a single to multiple product families in an increasingly complex customer environment leveraging multiple channels
Adept Group is an APAC Regional Firm that was formed by an experienced team to deliver a superior service based on people, vision, and progress. We have a passion and track record for working with companies with cutting edge products and solutions.
We have developed expertise based on our core mission - Help people achieve their goals within outstanding organizations and help outstanding organizations obtain the people they need to remain outstanding.
We aim to be the one recruiting firm that people turn to when they want results. Combining the core values of integrity, immediate action and objectivity. We have developed the confidence in the market to act selflessly. Our ultimate goals are achieved when our clients and candidates achieve their goal.