Financial Controller Global Fashion
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indications including revenue, COG, operating expense, capital expenditures and cash flow.
- Manage accrual process
- Prepare annual budgeting, semi-annual financial forecasting.
- Ensure the reasonableness of budget and forecast figures.
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Maintain financial system and records.
- Team development including training and coaching of three subordinates.
- Oversee accounting activities by supervising accounting manager
- Monitor financial performance, analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Prepare the monthly financial reporting package with variance analysis on operating expenses, COG, capital expenditures and cash flow.
5+ years' experience as Finance Manager/Planning Manager/Controller
Experience of multi-national retail company or audit firm preferable
Up to date Knowledge on IFRS or USGAAP
Strong financial analytical skills and financial modeling skills
Diligent with strong attention to detail
Competent on Excel and PowerPoint
Proficient in Hyperion a plus
Fluency in English and Japanese
Dynamic Global Luxury Goods Manufacturer with over $5 Billion in revenue. Operates approximately 300 stores globally and expanding. World-renowned for the quality of the product. Great Philanthropic efforts around the world.