Exciting and leading global SNS company!
· Respond promptly to requests for technical support via support ticket, email, phone and personnel as needed.
· Responsible for troubleshooting hardware and applications, providing technical support and problem solving.
· Document status of cases and provides updates to management, team and end users.
· Build and configure new hire laptops
· Deploy new desk setups with monitors, peripherals and VOIP phones
· Provision and track loaner machines
· Work with employees to perform computer upgrades and migrations
· Handle peripheral requests
· Receive and inventory new assets
· Maintain inventory counts and lifecycle of assets for new hires, refreshes and repairs
· Process returned assets and prepare them for reuse/recycle
· Provide AV Troubleshooting including testing audio/video inputs, LCDs, projectors, microphones, and speakers on a regular basis
Fluent in conversational English and Japanese
· 1-3 years experience in IT Support in a professional environment
· Experience with support ticket management and tracking
· Strong customer service, problem solving and teamwork abilities
· Tier 1 basic troubleshooting and support knowledge of Mac OS 10.9x, 10.10x, 10.11x and iOS
· Basic knowledge of Windows 7 and hardware
· Network fundamentals (laptop connectivity, printing)
· Familiar with Google Apps (Gmail, GCal, GDocs, etc)
· Knowledge of audio/video troubleshooting and support
· Some heavy lifting required
About en world
en world is a group of recruiting consultancies specialising in professional and managerial roles. Operating from 7 countries, we support global companies’ recruitment needs through our Asia Pacific network.
About en world Japan
en world Japan supports globally-renowned international and Japanese companies to hire professionals and managers. Our recruitment consultants specialise across both function and industry resulting in deep market knowledge and focused search results.
en world Japan was founded in 1999, operating as Wall Street Associates and specialising in financial services recruiting. We expanded our coverage and service in response to our customer needs. In 2010 we became a group company of en-japan inc.,a leading internet-based provider of recruitment services in Japan.
en world Japan K.K.
Tokyo Square Garden 12F, Kyobashi 3-1-1, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0031
Umeda Center Bldg. 9F, 2-4-12 Nakazaki-Nishi, Osaka-shi, Osaka, 530-0015
13F TS Plaza Bldg., 2-32-2 Tsuruya-cho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 221-0835
8F RICCO Sakae, 3-14-7 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya