Our client is a well-established American Software companies with Japan offices. They are looking for great candidates who love building relationships with clients and selling IT solutions using the phone. Are you a great phone sales person who is looking for a step-up in your career? Let's talk!
The (Inside Sales) Senior Territory Manager position is proactive and consultative phone sales and territory management position. The primary focus on developing and managing end-user customer accounts and reseller partners in a particular geographical territory in order to sell products and services.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
• Develop and apply an understanding of products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer baser while selling to small and medium business accounts and reseller partners.
• For new business, follow up on qualified leads via solutions selling, negotiation and closing sales.
• For existing customer base, call on and develop relationships with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base. Account expansion and retention activities include cross selling into new areas, solution selling, negotiation and closing.
• Meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies with field counterparts.
• Ensure accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates in SalesForce.com for management visibility in territory pipeline.
• Set qualified appointments for the field counterparts with new and existing customers to address their IT challenges and business needs.
• Establish and maintain relationships with key channel partners, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve the defined account strategies and opportunity plans.
• Establish and maintain close relationships with field sales, systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists to maximize full potential of every opportunity.
• Establish and leverage relationships with internal resources in order to close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
• Deliver product presentations to customers focusing on selling and positioning solutions.
• Achieve at least 4 1/2 hours of daily phone time and 50-60 verifiable outbound phone calls per day which is an MBO measurement of the position.
• Identify and develop opportunities across different product groups in order to leverage sales opportunities.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
• Excellent communication in both presentation and phone skills are required
• Ability to identify new and existing opportunities through consultative selling methodology
• Proven self-starter with motivated attitude to manage multiple tasks, projects and responsibilities
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Extensive knowledge of products and solutions
• History of successful target attainment
• Knowledge of CRM and opportunity management systems preferably Salesforce.com
• Knowledge of two tier channel sales (VAR, distribution, and vendor)
For more information about this and similar opportunities, Please contact Mike Pollard (email@example.com)
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Vision Consulting Services K.K. primarily supports multinational IT firms with Japan offices. Our range of HR services include Executive Search, Permanent Placement & Temporary Staffing services.
We specialize in recruiting mid-career to senior bilingual Japanese professionals for a diverse range of industries, with particular expertise in Information Technology. Our clients include Software Vendors, IT Consulting and System Integrators, Hardware & Telecommunications, and Web Services companies We are a licensed recruitment agency for both Permanent and Temporary Staffing services, much of our business comes from referrals and long-term clientele.
We are Hiring at Vision Consulting Services K.K. in Tokyo!
For more information please visit: www.visionconsulting.jp
Company name: Vision Consulting Services K.K.
Founder: Curtis Mackenzie
Business: Staffing & Human Resource Solutions
Employees: 15-20 (Including Main Office and “Haken” Onsite staff)
Address: Minami Azabu, TMD Building 7F
Minami Azabu 2-12-7, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0047
Licences: Recruitment License #13-ユ-302146
Temporary Staffing License # 特13-307468
Capitalization: 35,000,000 JPY